Please join us on the final leg of our journey as we travel to China, to bring our precious little Lia home! We look forward to hearing from you during our trip. We invite you to leave your thoughts and wishes along our Journey. We will share this special keepsake with Lia when she is older.

Also, we thank you in advance, for your prayers during our travels!
Especially, on February 20 when we become Lia’s parents forever and on March 4th when we travel home with her! We also request your prayers for her brothers and sister, Nathan, Emily and Ryan as they stay here getting things ready to welcome their precious mei mei home! We can’t wait to be a family of six!
~Blessings, Amanda & Jason

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Letters From the Kids to Their New Sister

Dear Lia,
Hi it's your big brother Nate. I'm very excited for you to come home. We've been praying for you every morning and I can't wait for you to play with us. I've been thinking about you a lot and I hope we have lots of fun together. I just did a project in school called Christmas around the world. I picked China because we we're adopting you and I want you to know Santa Clause brings us presents in America. One of his elves even lives in our house at Christmas time. Lia, I love you very much and I promise to help you through the rough times. I will always protect you and keep you safe.

Love your big brother,
Nate




Hi Lia,

It's your big sister Emily. I wish that you could just come home tomorrow. I love you soooooo much. I can't wait for you to see our new room and to play Barbies! I've always wanted a little sister to play girl stuff with. We are going to have so much fun.

Love,
Emily








Lia,

I really really love you and I wish you could come home today. I really want you to play hide and seek with me. I wish you could watch sponge bob with me today. I wish you could see my big sister because she's very sweet. I can't wait to do popcorn movie night with you in our family!

Love,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment